Fly with us
Join us for the adventure of a lifetime and support Canadians
Become a part of our Volunteer Flight Crew, click here
The Volunteer Flight Crew (VFC) program provides an opportunity to give back to others while experiencing the adventure of a lifetime. VFCs will join us for the entire expedition from Boundary Bay, British Columbia to Churchill, Manitoba and back. This unique “bucket list” opportunity is open to both pilots and non-pilots.
Boundary Bay to Hudson Bay
- Dates: August 23 – September 3, 2021
- Length of days: 12
- Number of nautical miles: 2,893 nm
- Suggested donation: $25,000
- Impact: 100 flights for patients
Become an expedition supporting pilot, click here
If you are a pilot who is interested in joining our expedition, you can become an expedition supporting pilot.
There will be three aircraft categories which are determined by cruise speeds.
- 90 – 120 knots
- 120 – 150 knots
- 150+ knots
The expedition supporting pilots will:
- Fly all or part of the expedition in support of patients (between 500 and 2,893 nm)
- Make a minimum $1,000 donation (this will cover two return flights for a patient or a return flight for a child and a parent)
- Aim to raise a minimum of $1 per nautical mile (Hope Air will help set up a fundraising page on the Hope Air website)
- Cover their own accommodations, meals and flight costs (note: some flight costs will be discounted along the way)
To learn more about how you can get involved, please contact:
Dave McElroy, Chief Pilot | 778-215-4114 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alanna Scott, Hope Air, Vice-President Development | 416-222-6335 x225 | email@example.com